Share our passion!
It’s the small daily changes that add up to make a big difference in your life. Our three focus areas below designed to help you feel better and live a longer more vibrant life. Read more about how easy it is to feel better and be more energized every day. Click on the focus name for helpful tips and resources.
Keep Moving Incorporating movement into our daily lives.
Be Nourished Energizing our lives with a variety of delicious wholesome foods.
Stay Refreshed Cultivating connections and creating a sense of purpose.
Why do we pick these three as our focus and not just one? Because all three combine to form a foundation for how you feel.
So, break a little sweat each day.
Don’t just eat, fuel your body with nourishing food.
Set aside some time each day to reconnect with loved ones, unwind or help someone less fortunate.
The smallest step in the right direction can turn out to be the biggest step of your life.
Meet our Valued Partners
- St Charles Health Systems
- Crook County Library
- Crook County School District
- Latino Community Association
- Good Bike Co
- COCC Open Campus
- Ochoco Dental
- Mosaic Medical
- Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church
- Crook County Parks & Recreation
- Prineville Athletic Club
- Central Oregon Council on Aging
- Republic Services
- OHSU Research Hub
- High Desert Food and Farm Alliance
- Crook County/OSU Extension
- Commute Options
- Prineville Chamber
- Crooked River Wetland Volunteers
- Central Oregon Health Council
- Soroptimist Senior Center
- Crook County GIS
- Heart of Oregon Corps
- Central Oregon Trail Alliance
- Wild Life Training and Coaching
- Crook County Health Department
- Rotary Club of Crook County
- Better Together
- Deschutes Land Trust
- Childrens Forest of Central Oregon
- C.R.O.P. Farmer’s Market
- Neighbor Impact
- Pacific Source
- Olive and Blu Photography
- USFS – Ochoco National Forest
- USFS – Crooked River National Grasslands